Power REIT’s CEO, David Lesser
In this interview Mr. Lesser and I discussed a great deal about his company, how he became CEO, and the future of Power REIT.
Support the blog and subscribe for free below for emails when Fundasy has new posts! Plus who knows.. maybe I’ll be posting new interviews only for subscribers
A Few Comments Before You Watch:
- This was my first time interviewing someone
- I know I needed a better mic… but bear with my terrible audio and video quality
- I don’t know how to video edit
- Listen to what he’s saying about the future and the company, more important than video quality
- It’s 18 minutes. Get some popcorn. Invite your wife over. Tell your in-laws to leave the room. Don’t let your daughter or son see me looking fly in a button up. It’s show time!
David Lesser Interview
I’ll keep this brief since that was a long video
- 2:00 minutes: Lesser discusses PW’s early days and how he became CEO
- 6:45 min: Lesser discusses forward run rate per share (“Over $2.00 per share”) and how he plans to raise capital for future acquisitions
- 8:30 min: Discussion over the risks of underlying tenants and how he vets tenants and their operations
- 13:45 min: “Perfect Quarter 1, 2021” Discussion
- “I do believe that the market will recognize our valuation and afford us a much more attractive stock price going forward” – David Lesser
- 14:50 min: Lessor’s 3 year plan for the company
Enjoy all! Leave a comment to let me know what you think of the video, the quality, and things we can do better for future interviews. Thank you very much!
Hi subscribers! I’ve decided to modify the format of these blog posts slightly. These posts are going to be shorter by nature. This is due to me having less time and interest in doing lengthy deep dives. These posts will be concise and to the point, giving a good summary or starter for anyone looking […]
This write up covers a unique company in an overlooked industry. Investors that I come across that know of, appreciate, or hold shares in this company are among the sharpest investors in any shareholder base. I hope that this write-up can provide you some insights into this high quality company, Copart (Ticker: $CPRT), and provide […]
Hi Subscribers! This newsletter, I will be revisiting one of my favorite names, Digital Turbine. I hope that this writeup will demystify the company and provide better insight into the business, the financials, and why this company has large potential in the future. Hope you enjoy!